Jericho, Inc., a full-service small business consulting firm in Charleston, has launched the Avondale Incubator — a new initiative to offers startups, artists, and entrepreneurs a collaborative, professional environment in which they can grow their companies, network with peers, showcase their wares, and gain access to mentors and best practices for their businesses.
Located in the heart of Avondale at 815 Savannah Highway in West Ashley, the Incubator is minutes from downtown Charleston, minutes from 526, and steps away from dozens of popular restaurants, coffee shops, and amenities.
To accommodate startups, artists, makers, and retail product designers, rent includes access to the firm’s storefront space to promote your businesses. Perfect for popup shops, testing new product, or hosting your own get togethers, the space holds up to 60 people. Single use rental costs for tenants start at only $100, with affordable monthly rates available.
Perks also include working in an environment of creative capitalists with access to business consulting help. Formed in 2011, the team at Jericho, Inc. brings a no-nonsense approach to business management, accounting, book keeping, and growth strategies for clients of all sizes throughout the Southeast.
“With semi-private and private, affordable professional spaces, we’re bridging the gap between co-work spaces and long-term leases. In addition we’re encouraging new retailers and product designers, both tenants and non-tenants, to also use our very busy storefront as experimental space before they commit to a full-time venture. With our location, parking, and amenities, as well as on-site business services, I think it’s a real winner, “said Josh Silverman, Founder and CEO of Jericho, Inc.
Offices in the Avondale Incubator are arranged in small semi-private, medium semi-private and large private spaces, and companies have access to:
● free Wi-Fi;
● free off-street parking;
● a shared conference room;
● a shared community kitchen with free coffee;
● 24 hour access;
● handicapped accessible;
● monthly networking opportunities and events;
● comfortable lounge area in our cooperative exhibition space;
● flexible lease terms, with discounts for longterm commitments;
● Also included is one hour of monthly accounting or consulting services for each tenant.
Space and Availability
● Small semi-private office – (6 available starting December 1st) $275/month
● Medium semi-private office (2 available starting January 1st) $425/month
● Large private office (1 available starting January 1st) $800/month
For more information, call (843) 2128482 or email your questions to email@example.com