PeopleMatter’s Collaborate ‘16 happens in downtown Charleston May 4–6. This year’s focus zeroes in on the impact the war for talent, mobile, big data, and more all have on your business and your workforce. Collaborate ’16 pulls together top industry experts, brands, and thought leaders to talk candidly about the biggest issues you’re facing and how to make the most of them.
Headlining the event are Scott Stratten, one of the world’s leading experts in viral, social, and authentic marketing, and Dave Ridley, currently serving as senior advisor to the CEO at Southwest Airlines. Other service-industry leaders from Del Taco, Golden Pantry, Texas Roadhouse, Pizza Hut, and Flash Foods will also contribute to the discussion by sharing their professional experience.
Stratten and Ridley will both explore today’s rapidly evolving business climate and share actionable advice for spotting trends, delivering best-in-class customer service, understanding and leveraging the latest technologies, and promoting growth.
“Collaborate is about so much more than just talking the talk. The conference gives our customers and attendees actionable insights into their biggest issues, especially those unique to the service industry,” said Jay Nathan, senior vice president, Customer Success for PeopleMatter. “The level of expertise possessed by this year’s speakers is unprecedented, and no one will leave without hearing about solutions that can address their own real-world, HR, and operational challenges.”
The 2016 event promises to be a worthy successor to last year’s groundbreaking event. During his keynote presentation, Stratten will share his take on “UnMarketing,” or the idea that building solid connections with their audiences is what ultimately makes companies successful. Ridley’s session will provide an inside look at how Southwest Airlines built a corporate culture and world-class brand based on delivering superior customer service. Ridley currently serves as senior advisor to the CEO at Southwest.
An additional highlight of the three-day event is the keynote presentation from PeopleMatter on Thursday, May 5, during which the company will share its plans for future growth and innovation as well as recognize the many accomplishments PeopleMatter has achieved for its customers over the past 12 months.
Additional sessions from the Collaborate ’16 agenda include:
- Culture Kitchen: Recipes for Building a Great Brand, presented by Mike Ganino, restaurant consultant, speaker, and trainer
- Why Can’t We Be Friends? A Modern Marketer’s Guide to Teaming with Sales, presented by Sam Mallikarjunan of HubSpot
- Being an Employer of Choice: Why Company Culture, Employee Development, and Innovation Have Everything to Do with Your Talent Acquisition Strategy, presented by:
• Mandy Kramer of Texas Roadhouse
• David Hite of Roadrunner Markets
• Julie Godfroy of First Watch
• Kelly Wilson of Charlotte Russe
- Geeks, Geezers & Googlization: Finding Strategic Opportunity in the Convergence of Young, Old, and Technology, presented by Ira Wolfe of Success Performance Solutions
- Finding Your People Story: How to Develop an Employer Brand That Attracts Talent and Customers, presented by Christina Lock and Chad Norman of Catch Talent
- Leadership vs. Management: Identifying and Developing the Leaders in Your Organization, presented by Valetta Wright of WCA Waste Corporation
- Bottom Line Happiness Through Positive Employee Relations: The Role Social Media, the NLRB, and Unions Can Play in Building or Breaking Workplace Relationships, presented by Michael VanDervort of CUE Inc.
In addition to more than 20 educational sessions offered during Collaborate ’16, attendees will be given ample opportunities to talk directly with top industry experts and thought leaders at a variety of networking events, including a quintessential Lowcountry Bash to be held on Thursday, May 5 at the South Carolina Aquarium. More than 250 attendees are expected to attend the annual event.
Registration information and additional details about the agenda, including a full list of session topics and guest speakers, is available at the Collaborate ’16 website.REGISTER