Are you tired of the same old approach to Human Resources? Ready to start talking about talent in a whole new way? DisruptHR – an information exchange designed to energize, inform and empower executives, business leaders, and people in the HR field – returns to Charleston on Wednesday, May 17th at the American Theatre. HR professionals will gather to share disruptive ideas in a high energy forum on how to move our collective thinking forward when it comes to the workplace.
DisruptHR is a movement built on the belief that people and workplaces are constantly evolving, so the ideas and methodologies we use to engage and inspire them should adapt and change too. With groups from New York City to London, DisruptHR is a progressive thought leadership event that will change the way you approach your people and talent forever.
The inaugural, sold-out DisruptHR Charleston held last year was a huge success and this one promises to bring greater insights into the future of work.
“The DisruptHR movement celebrates the endless evolution and growth of the workplace, an expansion that is reflected in the second edition of our Charleston event…,” said Chad Norman, event organizer and CMO of Catch Talent. “More speakers, farther geographic reach, bigger ideas, and more HR professionals all marching together towards the same goal: To make the future of work one we want to live in!”
Watch presentation from last year’s event:
DisruptHR is a night of short focused talks from professionals who want to share their ideas on how to move talent thinking forward. It takes the brilliance of TED Talks, adds a pinch of energy from Ignite/Pecha Kucha events, and finishes it with a dash of “talent” giving each speaker 5 minutes to blow your mind on topics relevant to the human experience and how we work. The presentations will also provide recertification credits for HRCI and SHRM certifications.
Networking will kick off the event followed by featured Disruptive Speakers:
• Peggy Frazier, Blackbaud, VP of Global Talent Acquisition
• Candace Nicolls, Snagajob, Senior Director of Snagger Services
• Ben Fanning, BenFanning.com, Chief Engagement Officer
• Laura Camacho, Mixonian Institute, CEO & Conversation Strategist
• Cameron Sorsby, Praxis, COO
• Tony Berry, Interloop, CEO
• Ben Cash, BlueKey, Founder & CEO
• Elena Valentine, Skill Scout, CEO
• Simon Roberts, Cornerstone OnDemand, Senior Manager of Strategic Partners
• Dennis Cronin, ADP, Comprehensive Services District Manager
• Sam Sanders, Metronome, Director of People & Culture
• Jay Nathan, Customer Imperative, Founder
• Katrina Cobb, reFORM Studios, Founder
HIGH LEVEL AGENDA
5:30 – 6:15pm Networking, Drinks, Light Snacks
6:15 – 7:45pm DisruptHR Talks
7:45 – 8:30pm Networking
8:30 -? Afterparty at Republic
Are you ready to take action to change the world of work? Register for DisruptHR Charleston HERE.